The work of InGef is accompanied by a scientific advisory board.
The scientific advisory board is to accompany and advise InGef in questions of research activity, to promote cooperation and exchange with scientists and research institutions, and to support the development of medium- and long-term institute goals in an advisory capacity.
The Scientific Advisory Board consists of at least six members who are recognized specialists and experts in the fields of science and activity in which InGef is active. The aim is to achieve a balanced ratio of scientists working in research institutions and experts from the health care sector.
Currently, the scientific advisory board is composed of the following persons:
- Prof. Dr. med. Jean-François Chenot, MPH | Institut für Community Medicine, Greifswald
- Prof. Dr. Elke Schäffner | Institute for Public Health, Charité – Universitätsmedizin, Berlin
- Prof. Dr. Dr. Tobias Kurth | Institute for Public Health, Charité – Universitätsmedizin, Berlin
- Franz Knieps | BKK Dachverband e.V.
- Prof. Dr. Jörg Loth | IKK Südwest